Newbie from Northern Utah

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nogd

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm in Northern Utah. I have a 1996 K1500 ECSB Z71 5.7 3.73 open 14 bolt, just hit 190k. My Dad bought it new and sold it to me in 2007 when he bought his new truck. I put a transmission in it with an external cooler, a few upgrades, and a gauge and drove it for a year until I lost the intake manifold gasket, replaced it, but the damage was done and had already washed my crank. When the bearings let go, I parked it and bought an LS truck, drove that for a few years, dumped way too much money in it and sold it last year because I was towing with my Class A. I was missing having a truck for day trips in the RZR so a TMW reman went in the 1996 and its back on the road. I pitched the spider gear through diff cover, repaired that and it's a solid truck. It has a few bolt-ons so it breathes better, a K and N FIPK, Under-drive pulleys, Banks Power Pack, a billet distributor and a hypertech flash programmer. Inside it has an under-seat box with 2 10s, a Fosgate 2 channel, some infinity mids and highs and a pioneer head unit, and a prodigy brake controller, outside it has a toolbox in the bed, 2001 wheels, and slotted rotors. Pretty clean truck that gets well used.

Last edited:

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum. Log on and post often!

Nogd

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach