new wheels??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

La Buchana

Reaction score
what size are you planning to run them, i got some racelines but another style, cost me $2500, raceline is the way to go!!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
20x8.5 front
20x10 rear

That's the size I have. With 255/45's & 295/40's
Fit nice, but fenders have been rolled. And because I have Belltech spindles they, do rub ocassionally in the front.
With a little different offset in the rear, I could have gone to 305's
I got these sizes because they have the same sidewall height. But to get matching tread patterns, the only tire made in these sizes are Toyo Proxes STII. They're pretty good, but not as good as my 235/70, & 275/60 15 Firestone Firehawk Indy 500's.
I find those to be more responsive in more conditions than the Toyo's. More prdictable & better turn-in characteristics.
And in the rain... the Firestones kick ass! The Toyo's are a bear when they're cold. Hard as rock.
The firestones are also 30lbs. a corner lighter, & they put in more revolutons per mile, so that probaby has a lot to do with the difference in handling between the tires.

stroker52

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
what off set you running? i what stock wheels with 295/50/15 tires and the fronts rub like hell.. i cut the lip out on the front and they still rub

you got any close up pix of your wheels, i know there boss338's but i want to see the lip on them..