New truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
got the frame today little worse than i though but the front is SOLID and i got the 3/4 ton suspention now got the rear end under it tonite gonna go to the junkyard and get spindles breaks and cv shafts

You must be registered for see images attach

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Doesn't look too bad. That spot there seems to be a popular spot for these 3/4 ton frames to go. Mine is bad at that spot, but pretty well solid everywhere else.
common in the 1/2 ton trucks thats where my 98 is bad and my 94

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
common in the 1/2 ton trucks thats where my 98 is bad and my 94

Yeah, not surprising I guess. I hadn't actually looked to see if it was a different design or not, but I know my old half ton was good there (really bad elsewhere, haha) and I can think of 4 K2500s that are bad in the same spot. Must be a coincidence (or old oil leaks in the K1500 providing undercoating. More than likely :rofl:)

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Yeah, not surprising I guess. I hadn't actually looked to see if it was a different design or not, but I know my old half ton was good there (really bad elsewhere, haha) and I can think of 4 K2500s that are bad in the same spot. Must be a coincidence (or old oil leaks in the K1500 providing undercoating. More than likely :rofl:)

haha yeah i cant wait to wire wheel the new frame and paint it all up nice and finally have a rust free truck for once...