New truck and new member from DE

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just signed up here and figured I will introduce myself. My names Justin, and I picked up this 90 k1500 a few months ago. Its a 90 rcsb 5.7 tbi 4x4 and has (120k when I bought it) 123k on the clock. Body is pretty straight, just needs cab corners eventually. But I picked this truck up for a whooping 1500 dollars!

Anyways, heres some pictures when I FIRST got it, than pictures of how it looks now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Soon as I got home, I took the cab extender off and grille guard

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
DAMN, $1500, thats a good deal for a 4x4. $3000 and up here :nono:. Good call on the cab extender removed but i think the brush guard was nice. Anyway, thats a nice ride.

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Since I didnt like the wood grain pieces, I took them off and it left screw holes in the dash. Not sure if I like it with or with out so what I did was sanded and painted the trim black.

Now we took the truck to a buddy's house and cranked down the TB since they were cranked a good amount.

Than I test fitted my buddys 285/75/16s to see how they fit and no rubbing at all!

Than I took the 21 yr old paintjob and tried to detail the crap out of it to clean it up. Chrome on the bumpers looks brand new and paint has SOME gloss left, lol

Ok so heres the plans for the truck

-Clear front lights
-94+ grille/w billet insert (insert painted black)
-Remove bed rails/step bar
-94+ mirrors
-3 inch BL
-33/12.50/17s
-replace cab corners
-Paint the truck white
-tint tails black and tint windows
-Remove all trim/chrome stick ons located on the bottom half of the truck

Than drive the piss out of it!

Let me know what you think and go from there, Thanks!

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
DAMN, $1500, thats a good deal for a 4x4. $3000 and up here :nono:. Good call on the cab extender removed but i think the brush guard was nice. Anyway, thats a nice ride.

Thanks! I was stunned when he told me the price. It was a guy at work that wanted out of a v8 to get a 4 banger so he wanted just about anything for it. And I needed it for this reason

And i just do not like the look of the guard. It was a PITA to get off but I am trying to sell it locally as we speak to give it to someone that will want it more than me.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You just improved the 1500 by $1500+ by cleaning it up the way you did. Looks much better imo.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Good call getting rid of the wood grain mess! Can't believe how much of a difference the 285's made to the look of the truck. Sweet S-10.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Welcome, and nice truck's, and yeah the truck look's a ton better with the exrta's removed!

llorracs93s10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You just improved the 1500 by $1500+ by cleaning it up the way you did. Looks much better imo.
lol. thanks man. I thought about flipping it but I love this truck too much!
Good call getting rid of the wood grain mess! Can't believe how much of a difference the 285's made to the look of the truck. Sweet S-10.
Well technically I still have the wood grain still mounted, just painted black. I might take it off again but I dunno. And yea the 285s looked good, but 33s will look better!
Welcome, and nice truck's, and yeah the truck look's a ton better with the exrta's removed!

Thanks! The s10 for now is just a cruiser since I want to stop dumping $$ into it and fix this fsc up.