New TN Long Bed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my 95 ECLB 1500 4x4. I've owned this truck for > 10 years. It currently has 259,000 miles on it. Looking to start doing some more upgrades like susspension and brakes.
Sound deadener in the cab and new carpet first. I'll be asking a lot of questions to see where the best place to buy carpet, lights, etc..
BTW, yes they are GMC whells on my Chevrolet...I found some bowtie center caps once, but can't seam to find them now..it bugs me too

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice truck, where'd you get the dump mechanism for the bed?

Z Long Bed

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome everyone.
I ordered the tilt bed kit from Pierce Sales in Henrietta TX.
It was one of the first upgrades I did when I bought the truck.
I had the ram rebuilt a couple of years ago. The electric motor shelled out a few years ago since it took so much abuse bolted to the side of the frame.
I just replaced the hyraulic unit and mounted it under the rear seat. I used a new (larger hydraulic hose) and new power wire, so this one should last even longer than the 1st unit.
I also intalled Air Lift air bags along with the dump. I can haul and dump a House!! (2 ton house anyway)
Rust got the best of the the mounts for the air bags, they were just replaced as well. I had the mounts powder coated this time.
New extended cab corners were installed this week. Saved a ton since the bed tilted. They wern't rusted bad, but I turned into one of those green electrical boxes and smashed the passenger side a bit.
Had the electric moon roof installed so my Great Dane could let his hair blow throught the wind.
Also has a "Breezer" rear window. It removes and installes in 30 seconds. Better have a clean bed, or everything blows right into the cab...
The original truck has been very reliable.