New Pictures of the Truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Well, ive done some things to my truck, Knock off caps are gone, new carb.

and i accidentally hit a curb at the dentist, ****** the valance even more then it was, need to order a new one.

You must be registered for see images attach

New carb setup, still got some things to tidy up.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is that a 350 TBI that you've converted to carb? If so, why? Not trying to diss but truely wondering...Truck is looking very nice. What's the shiny thing on your passenger door in the first pic? At first I thought it was the small GM emblem like shortntalls but nothing on the driver's side so I figured it was just camera glare.

FastOrange

OBSless
Reaction score
Is that a 350 TBI that you've converted to carb? If so, why? Not trying to diss but truely wondering...Truck is looking very nice. What's the shiny thing on your passenger door in the first pic? At first I thought it was the small GM emblem like shortntalls but nothing on the driver's side so I figured it was just camera glare.
Engine is not stock.

Its a TBI 350 shortblock
Vortec heads with Comp Cam goodies
Comp 287TH7 Cam
Scorpion Roller Rockers
etc.

Cam is too big for TBI, LSA is 107.

thats just camera glare.

BTW, i LOVE my new wheels, its more my style, truck had 20's when i picked it up, and had a 4.3L TBI and a 4L60E, now has a 375HP 350 and a TH350C, thats been converted to a TH350 with a shiftkit and a 3500 Stall. LOVE IT

when i first picked it up

You must be registered for see images

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
casue those "cheap wheels" look billion times better, and his 20's were messed up