new old face

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hrkhotrods

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm Joe!
I'm new here but not to the GM T400 platform. Some of the older guys that have been around awhile might remember me from FSC as "Bagged91" and later as "Bad71burb". My previous trucks were a customized 88' K2500 ext. cab lb, small lift, 35 x 12.50's, carb'd 383, built 700r4, 6 lug 14 bolt rear with 4:10 gears front and rear. My ex couldn't climb in it so I sold that and bought a 91 Sierra C1500 xcab lb, and that one mechanically was stock with a few bolt ons( shorty headers, tb spacer, etc) . I bagged and stockfloor bd it to lay on 22/24 staggered. It was fully shaved, raised stock bedfloor(only 10" deep), Caddy clip with 01 Sierra bumper, Chevelle cowl induction scoop welded to the caddy hood, reverse opening hood, etc. I sold it when my ex and I split and bought a 92 GMC K1500 burb & a 92' GMC C1500 std cab lb. Sold them both after a while.

I now am working on an 89 Silverado C1500 xcab sb. Currently all apart, cleaning the frame and getting ready to give it a 4/6 drop.

hrkhotrods

Reaction score
91 Sierra under construction
You must be registered for see images attach

Current 89' Silverado project as bought. only 69k miles

tearing down for rebuild

Cleaning up frame

94+ GMC grill mockup