New mirrors on '94

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Blue95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought some off of ebay, they fit well but the glass rattles and shakes going down the road, I never had that issue with my factory ones.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Blue95, it's a good point about OE vs. aftermarket. I was hoping to find some good feedback on aftermarket with wired signals, but maybe not.

Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome JAW's.

doyouknowme549 - Do you know how the Depo's fit? The price is definitely cheap, but I've seen some cheap mirror that fit that way too.

Does anyone have late model mirrors from an aftermarket manufacturer with good fitment? With or without signals.

Thanks, Erin

Beaver's Chevy: I've got one on my truck right now that I bought to replace my broken OEM mirror, and they fit exactly the same. I have one aftermarket (Depo) and one OEM and nobody can even tell the difference.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Ive been wanting to put the signals in the glass like my NBS i love the look of it. I wonder if their a way we can install them in our OEM mirrors? Ill be getting stock 1990 ss mirrors...

Pierced

Allen AKA BargainJoe
Reaction score
Thanks for the welcome JAW's.

doyouknowme549 - Do you know how the Depo's fit? The price is definitely cheap, but I've seen some cheap mirror that fit that way too.

Does anyone have late model mirrors from an aftermarket manufacturer with good fitment? With or without signals.

Thanks, Erin

I have DEPO headlights and turn signals on my truck and they fit and function every bit as good as the OEM ones. Street Scene makes a really nice sport mirror that has built in signals and fitment is real good on those but its not an oem style.

Ive been wanting to put the signals in the glass like my NBS i love the look of it. I wonder if their a way we can install them in our OEM mirrors? Ill be getting stock 1990 ss mirrors...

Check out MUTH mirror conversions they can prob make a set for the 454ss mirrors, its not gonna be cheap though I would guess $250+.

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I bought some later mirrors from eBay for my '94 for around $50/pair. Good fitment and no vibrating glass.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!

I've got a set of non-power stockers off of my '98. Black. Good shape, but could use paint, which you're planning on doing, anyhow. Pay for the ride & they're yours.

Beaver's Chevy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome!

I've got a set of non-power stockers off of my '98. Black. Good shape, but could use paint, which you're planning on doing, anyhow. Pay for the ride & they're yours.

That is very kind thank you. I'll look into freight costs and let u know. I'm still considering a pair with signals.