New member NM

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
I was just quoting what he told me once he told he wanted to hit 20 mpgs on the high-way I told him that it would never happen I think hitting 17 or 18 on the high-way is doable
The max i got was 16mpgs. That was when i first got my truck and i drove like n old man. Now i have a need for speed.

99xcss4

frank'n (truburban) K-2500
Reaction score
he was afraid to find out what it could really do after we rebuilt it he never gave it more then a 1/4 throttle if that I it did not take much to get it moving when we got done

k1500 97

Hoonigan
Reaction score
he was afraid to find out what it could really do after we rebuilt it he never gave it more then a 1/4 throttle if that I it did not take much to get it moving when we got done
Wow. I give mine all the beans. But again its stock. My buddy on youtube. Says a redline a day keeps the carbon away.

Betty-White

Reaction score
I think few parts swapped at one time it was some sort of commercial vehicle . bed is not original the hood was replaced, grill is loose 2 fasteners don't match up on grill. There was 4 gauge cable running from rear bumper to engine bay 3 plugged holes in roof and few screw holes in dash and floor from something that was mounted in cab. Unsolved mystery that I will never solve.
I am a guy Betty white is trucks name