New member in Ohio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LikeARock94

Reaction score
Hey! I've been an OBS owner for over 8 years. In October I bought my second GMT400, a '94 ECLB C2500 Silverado with a 454. It replaced my '91 C1500 ECLB Sierra that the old lady took with her when she left town.
Not leaving well enough alone, I've already replaced the stock wheels and tires with some '07-'10 17" wheels wearing 285/70R17s, swapped out the rear 4x6s for 6x9s, added a bass tube, changed all the cluster lights to LEDs, and have pulled the engine out to beef it up with new heads, cam, intake, and exhaust. It's also getting an e-fan swap, underdrive pulleys, custom tuning, and I'm swapping to the '88-'89 four eye headlamps.
The first picture is my old '91 that more than earned it's keep over the years. The rest are of my new '94.
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

LikeARock94

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum!
That rim/tire combo looks great on there,
Thanks, I like them too. I kind of came across those by chance and they worked out great. I did need 1.5" spacers to get them to not rub.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
Bought the underdrive pulleys yet? I have a set here for a BBC that I incorrectly ordered years ago. The box is a bit beat up, but the pulleys have never been installed. Make me a stupid low offer!

LikeARock94

Reaction score
Welcome!
Bought the underdrive pulleys yet? I have a set here for a BBC that I incorrectly ordered years ago. The box is a bit beat up, but the pulleys have never been installed. Make me a stupid low offer!
Actually, yes. I already have them. Thanks, though.