new member here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jjm

Reaction score
hello all i have found many of my answers on this forum by searching both on the forum and while doing an internet search the forum comes up often. thanks to all who have contributed and made my life a little bit easier actually a lot easier. i have been doing repairs to 2 trucks i own a 98 k1500 and a 94
c3500. i love them both and if i have to part with one i cant make a decision so i may end up keeping them both. i have been taking pics and videos of work as i go along to try and help other people. it takes a lot of time so i realize people who contribute take lots of there own time they could be doing anything else.
i am new to doing this so it will take a while but have lots of pics and videos and advice of my own 2 cents to add and hopefully make it easier for other people.

jjm

Reaction score
i cant find how to remove my name from profile i gave it to sign up i did not no it would be public can anyone tell me how to change it

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Welcome!
PM 'Shaggy'. An admin. here. He was on the forum today, too.
He'll be able to get things straightened out for you.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
:welcome: