New member - First pics of my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

qwikgta

Reaction score
new member here, but long time truck owner. Got into "mini" trucks back in the mid-80's and had the lowest S10 in town until someone "bagged" their truck. I moved on to muscle cars for the last 30 years of so and just picked up a 97 C1500. I figured i'd just leave the truck alone, but it didn't take long for me to start plans to modify it. The previous owner did a 3/4 on it and I plan to up it to a 5/7 in the spring. I've started to buy parts and plan out my upgrades over the winter, then make some changes in the spring. I've already picked up a 99 burban interior w/ captain chairs, center console, overhead console, dash, door cards and all the plastic bits to swap out the maroon to gray. Anyway, I added a set of fender flares yesterday and finally got a few good pics. Thought I'd share.

You must be registered for see images attach

Shaggy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
new member here, but long time truck owner. Got into "mini" trucks back in the mid-80's and had the lowest S10 in town until someone "bagged" their truck. I moved on to muscle cars for the last 30 years of so and just picked up a 97 C1500. I figured i'd just leave the truck alone, but it didn't take long for me to start plans to modify it. The previous owner did a 3/4 on it and I plan to up it to a 5/7 in the spring. I've started to buy parts and plan out my upgrades over the winter, then make some changes in the spring. I've already picked up a 99 burban interior w/ captain chairs, center console, overhead console, dash, door cards and all the plastic bits to swap out the maroon to gray. Anyway, I added a set of fender flares yesterday and finally got a few good pics. Thought I'd share.

You must be registered for see images attach

Welcome to the site! Is it actually a SS or just badged that way?

98BlackSierra

Lifelong Chevy Owner
Reaction score
I actually like the look of the flares on there, usually I don't on lowered trucks. A nice, fat BFG radial with some old school Cragars would look great in there.

What color you planning on for paint or are you going to leave it as is?