New Lights and Grille Finally Installed

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Id almost vote to black out your emblem as well, or get a spare off of fleabay and spray paint it black so you can go back to stock if you dont like it. IIRC they run around $20 or something like that.

I really like the look of these on your truck, Looks badass. :evillol:

Thanks man, I didn't even think of doing the emblem. It's starting to look like **** so painting it would work. I like the idea, I may have just found something to mess with today.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
No problem, You could even color match it to your truck, Ive seen a few guys do this. I also like the Billet one but with the blacked out lights it wouldnt look right IMO.

Id think about getting some rattle black and painting the radiators and everything behind your grille insert for better contrast.

Reaction score
No problem, You could even color match it to your truck, Ive seen a few guys do this. I also like the Billet one but with the blacked out lights it wouldnt look right IMO.

Id think about getting some rattle black and painting the radiators and everything behind your grille insert for better contrast.

I'm all for it. When the new HID's finally get here I'm gonna take it all apart again and paint them emblem and I'll paint all the other **** nice and black. Thanks for the ideas.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
No problem, I gotta have something to do while m stuck in bed, I try to give CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, in a positive way and try to show/explain my ideas as well. Having taken Graphic Communication/Advertising Design for 3 years kinda makes you into a detail oriented perfectionist...

SCORCH

Reaction score
tattooed4life, where did you get those head light covers? i really like the look of those and i'm trying to match my smoked cab lights!!! where did you get the cab lights? Pacer?

Greg, are those lights on ebay that you mentioned getting smoked, or is it just the corners that are smoked?

thanks

Reaction score
tattooed4life, where did you get those head light covers? i really like the look of those and i'm trying to match my smoked cab lights!!! where did you get the cab lights? Pacer?

Greg, are those lights on ebay that you mentioned getting smoked, or is it just the corners that are smoked?

thanks

Not covers, they are a smoked light housing. I bought it as a kit with both headlights, turn lights and corners. I think the ebay link is in this post for them. The cab lights are Recon and came with amber led's also from ebay-brand new, let me look for the link on those.