New guy with projects started from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hollywood

Reaction score
Well, been hanging out on another forumn for older trucks but since I have started my 91 build I was seeking more info than that site had and BOOM, here you guys are! Site looks very infomamative and I look forward to catching up on everyone's posts. I might even start a build thread to share my progress on the 91.

hollywood

Reaction score
Well, not much to see yet on the first project but here is a pic anyway. 1991 rcsb custom that I intend on starting a build thread for to show progresion.

2nd project will probably finish quicker than the first because it doesn't have a lot of work to do, it is a 1993 ecsb 2wd. I plan on installing a 2 1/2" leveling kit in the front, 1 1/2" lift block in back and put some 33-12.5-20's on it. Then small audio system for the interior and fresh paint on the exterior. Oh, forgot the engine transplant. I think I will make a thread for this one 2.

Hard to do anything with either of these now as I am almost complete with remodeling my mother in laws house to sell it, then I have a property next door we inherited that needs landscaping & remodeling...but it has a raggedy shop I can use!
You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach