New Guy Here

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hello everyone, my name is Mitch and I am new to the GMT400 community. I do not currently own an OBS truck, but I am in the market right now. I have a 1993 S10 blazer 4x4 I am trying to sell, and then pick up a 96-98 5.7 vortec z71.

I have always liked these trucks. My dad has a 94 z71 that has just been the most reliable work machine of all time haha. Aggressive style, good v8 sound, z71 off road...a manly ride if I have ever seen one.

Anyways what else. Well I also have a 2002 Camaro Z28 with bolt ons, long tubes, true duals, a yank ss4000 torque converter and a built trans. It's my baby and I am trying to get away from it being my daily driver...and I just hate the blazer too much to drive it every day if there isn;t snow on the ground haha.

Hmm lets see...o I am a combat medic in the U.S. Army and I own a small mobile car detail business in Bloomington, IN

Big_mike on here is also a member over on ls1tech and he said I should check this site out and get my knowledge of these trucks up before I get mine.

Nice to meet all of you guys.

dale_gribble

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The 96-98 models are the pinnacles of the OBS style. Are you looking for standard or extended cab? Ya, 88-98 OBS trucks are sexy. You won't have any disagreement on that here.

Don't be afraid to look for 96-98s here out West. You could always fly down and drive back. Our trucks are super clean out here.

Post some pics of the Camaro and Blazer if you have them.

Oh, and thank you for your service.

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
here is the link to the craigslist ad for the blazer and the camaro(all my vehicles are all always for sale for the right price) haha
http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/2674115176.html
http://bloomington.craigslist.org/cto/2674197779.html

Camaro Pics-
You must be registered for see images attach

I am not looking to spend more than a few grand on the truck at this point in life(college budget) so I will just have to grab one around here. they are cheap

TwitchZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah it's montery maroon metallic. haha I actually wish it had more red in it...it looks purple during the day. A good purple, but still purple

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Had some fun in New Castle when I was younger I like Bloomington a lot thought about moving there before. I bught my truck from a guy in Elletsville