New guy from WV and TN.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm from FSC, kinda left there, went to GMFS 2 days ago and found this site. My GMT 400 is a '94 GMC Sierra SL C/1500 RCLB with a V6 and an auto. It's mostly stock. It has a TB spacer, pod spacer, V8 air cleaner, Hypertech power charger, MSD wires, MSD coil, dual exhaust, dual Thunderbolt cats, dual Flowmaster 40s, and BFG A/Ts. With 185,000 miles it dynoed at 130 HP at the wheels.

You must be registered for see images attach

I've also got some other trucks, both Jeeps. I have an '82 Jeep Scrambler with a mild 305, T4, 4 inch Superlift, Currie shackles, and 33x13.50 LTBs. My other Jeep is a J10, it has a 258 and its 3 on the floor.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
Welcome!!! Nice looking trucks you have!!! I really like that Scrambler!!!!

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
welcome, and i am in LOVE with the j10! i have been on the hunt for a decent 78-79ish jeep honcho with the 460 amc big block in it..... found one, but my friend's dad wont let it go

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
welcome, and i am in LOVE with the j10! i have been on the hunt for a decent 78-79ish jeep honcho with the 460 amc big block in it..... found one, but my friend's dad wont let it go

I was looking to buy a J truck. I found a M715 but they wanted $2000, which would of been fine but the truck didn't run. I might buy it one day if they still have it in a few years. My dad found and bought my J10 for me for graduating highschool and going to college. He paid $450, and it was a steal. Even has a new Holley Motorcraft carb. I just need to do a little body work, paint it, get gas tanks for it, and a seat. It runs and drives fine, and it hasn't been legal since 1995.

noremac

OHHH SNNNAAAPPP
Reaction score
the honco i found is a regular cab long bed.. but it has the full time 4wd setup in it, and i think a amc 360 w/ 2 barrell carb... then it has the emergency drive transfer case which drops the gear ratio down to somewhere around a 6.5:1...

94_C/1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm just going to use my J10 for a hunting and as a tow truck. I might show it a little. But when I take my Scrambler to Canfield Truck and Jeep Fest again, it will be towed by my J10. It would be much more fun driving a Jeep up there, and last time I went my dad's Dodge decided for its injection pump to go out again. I plan on entering them both in the show and shine, but I'm entering the Scrambler in the mud bog again. Last time I went, it still had an Iron Duke. It also had a bad clutch as it turns out.

Plans for the J10 include - new exhaust, 26 inch Cherry Bomb, a bench seat (someone put Bronco bucket seats in it), gas tanks (it has a rusty homemade tank, so to move it around I use a 1 gal gas can), new paint (going to paint it Alice Chalmer Orange and the center of the hood and tailgate letters will be off white), new tires (32 inch TSL Radials), and maybe new rims (undecided). If I keep the rims, I'll get a set of Jeep center caps. Now it has Chevys on the back and Fords on the front.

More plans for the Scrambler - lockers, rebuild the T4 and Dana 300, new steering shaft, stronger steering box mount, and stronger steering componets.

Plans for the GMC - new paint, every rubber bushing replaced with polyurethane, caltracks, rebuild the rearend with 3.90s and a Truetrac, rebuild the 4L60E and make it nonelectronic or use a T56 instead, rebuild the 262 (hoping for atleast 320-340 HP and keep it NA), and I'd like to get 26 inch Hoosier Quick Time Pros for the track. If I go with the T56, I'd go with 4.10s.

Last edited:

Bigg G

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Welcome to GMT400 and that's a nice QQn fleet you have 94 C/1500.