new guy from Tx

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

woody44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been lurking for a little while so I figured I should introduce myself. My name is Woody and I live in Midland Tx. I've had a bunch of obs trucks over the last 15 years and my current project is a 98 gmc rcsb v8 auto. Of course a project is never finished but my next step is installing a 99-00 denali console (if I ever find a clean grey one!!) and covering my 97 Tahoe buckets with factory grey leather. I'm also in the process of building a 383 stroker that will be supercharged. I look forward to sharing info and getting new ideas from here.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
Welcome, quite a few Texas members on here. Some may be close enough to help you search and whatnot. Any pics of the truck?

woody44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is a few older pics. A lot has changed but I am working on a few things right now so no new pics until I get everything put back together.

You must be registered for see images attach

woody44

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol. Thanks. I'll be glad when all the major things are finished so I can concentrate on the details. My ocd likes details.. Haha