New guy from south jersey

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
hey everyone i just got a 1996 chevy suburban 4wd 1500 it has a 185,000 miles on it and still runs strong. it was my grandfathers and unfortunetly he had passed away.. my uncles where gunna sell it and i asked them if i could buy and they just gave it to me. This truck has a lot of sentimental value... everyone calls it the million dollar truck! hahaha anyway i have big plans for this truck but first i want to give it a whole lotta love and fix her up and make it look brand new! I will post up pics when i take some! Sorry for the long post but figured i would give everyone some backround on my truck!:wink:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:welcome: sorry to hear about your grandfather, its good that you got the burban though. sounds like a fun project.

Reaction score
Hey guys thanks for the replays I'm actually went on a last minute snowboarding trip. I will get you guys pics as soon as I get home. Btw I drove the suburban here 150 miles 1 way with 186,000 miles on the clock. Truck runs like a champ!

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that doesn't surprise me, 186k is just getting broke in for a SBC

Reaction score
Here is a pic of the suburban and a pic of my Trailblazer
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach