New guy from Oklahoma City

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CrazyDave

Reaction score
Ok, Im trying to see if I figured out how to upload pictures. I bought this truck off of Craigs List for $1850, the guy was asking $2500. It was just before X-mas, so I decided to low ball him, and it worked out in my favor. Here's some pics of the truck as she sits now.
You must be registered for see images attach
I haven't done anything as far as exterior upgrades.

I put a new battery in on the first night that I bought it. The PO had some piece 'o crap' universal battery in it. The front rotors need to be replaced very, very soon. They are pitted pretty bad. Had a minor oil leak which turned out to be a really major oil leak after a month of driving. Replaced the oil pan gasket and oil cooler gasket, and that fixed the problem. All the front end bushings need to be replaced. I have a feeling that the truck sat for awhile before it was sold, so I'm keeping my eyes and ears open for anymore leaks or noises.

Oh, truck has 200000+ miles on it. Original engine, new transmission with about 20,000 miles on it. So a new 350 crate is in the plans. Figure I will try to squeeze out as many miles out of the original engine that I can.