New guy from NC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
dropping in to say hi. i been looking around here for some time and jump aboard today. i am a service advisor/tech at rush truck center in charlotte. on the side i build custom cars and trucks. mostly do frame and air suspension work. i do just about everything else but that's what i enjoy. i have been working in a international dealership since 05 and before that i worked for 3 years in a body shop. before that growing up in and worked in the family construction business before dad sold it.

at the min i just bought my first home and i am working hard on getting ready to build a new shop. i am renting a small 24x32 shop right now and its not cutting it ha ha. here are some of my rides and projects....

here is the 00 tahoe limited its built to lay a 24" rim and tire in the rear. at the min its on a 5/7 drop with helper bags in the back for towing.
You must be registered for see images attach

here is my baby my 02 xtreme it still had the rear seat and lays on 22's all around. looks clean but many many mods

my new to me dually to replace the tahoe so i can get a wedge trailer. it will soon be on slammed and new paint. has a good running 454 under the hood

and this is a current project i am helping a freind do the air ride on. 97 on 22's

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
welcome! nice fleet ya got there!

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Welcome! Every time I see another tastefully lowered 400 I like them more and more. You need a build thread for all these trucks of yours. Especially the dually you haven't touched yet.

Tyler/T-Unit

draginlow

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone.
I can't wait to start the dually build but it will be in the spring. I have to much other stuff going on ha ha