New from South Mississippi

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Emil

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Emil, most people just call me 'E'. I'm 29 and in Gulfport, MS. I'm pretty new to the truck scene but I've been turning wrenches with my dad for a good 15 years or so. A little bit about me, I did 10 yrs in the Marines. I got out early last year to save my marriage and be with my kids more but my ex wife is. . . well my ex wife now haha. I have 2 kids my daughter will be 6 in march and my son just turned 3. They live in Georgia with their mom. Now I work at the Humane Society which is a pretty entertaining job to say the least. I was in the import scene quite a bit while I was in the Marines. My last car was a 1997 bmw 318i which was a blast to drive. If I had kept it I wanted to get into auto x but I ended up selling it after the divorce. Since I've been driving my dads truck over the last few months I knew that I wanted to get my own truck. Only bigger and better of course.

I am in the process of buying a 1992 Silverado extended cab with the 5.7l tbi. I havent had the chance to go through it with a fine tooth comb to see what has been done to it other than it has a slight lift on it. Over the last year I've worked on my dads truck is the same year as the one I'm buying so I'm pretty familiar with the motor now.

This is the truck that I am buying

You must be registered for see images attach

This is my dads

And this is the little bimmer that I once owned.

I'm lookin forward to being on the forum and learning/helping as we go. Thanks in advance for the welcomes.

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
:welcome: from north Mississippi! Always good to have another ms man here! Nice looking truck you have.

Thanks for your service.

Sent from My padded cell using tapatalk 2