new from NJ PICS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
well we all know they never came like this obviously but after looking into my RPO code listing as it has a z71 package , skid plate packages ect.. so i seen fit to add them IMO

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
well we all know they never came like this obviously but after looking into my RPO code listing as it has a z71 package , skid plate packages ect.. so i seen fit to add them IMO

Just to clarify, i wasn't hating on them or anything, just wondering why, but since it actually is a Z71, it's a nice addition. Personally i like the Z71 stickers, alot of people on here tend to remove them. Can't wait to see this thing with new tires.

tscherbi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good I always wondered about that hanging up there. Cant wait to see some pics with the new shoes

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Just to clarify, i wasn't hating on them or anything, just wondering why, but since it actually is a Z71, it's a nice addition. Personally i like the Z71 stickers, alot of people on here tend to remove them. Can't wait to see this thing with new tires.

no worries i figured ,:handshake:

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Not what I would do to my truck but I like the really mean industrial look. Truck would look absolutely sick with a solid axle and 38's/40's.