New from mn.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Drivers front tire and passengers back tire or the power tires. Get into anything deep and the other two tires just drag you down... Need a rear locker bad but I'm scared to put one in the front with the ifs... I can just hear the sound of snapping CV joints! Lol

94' GMC MEGABURB

Oh lol yah ik watcha mean i have a posi in the rear but ive had trucks that are the same way

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its a curse! Peddle down... Going good... Going good... And then she starts slowing down and you can feel your pants getting dirty from hooking your own chain lol. The old burb does way better than it did stock but my 78 full time 4x4 ford goes right by it no problem...

94' GMC MEGABURB

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Its a curse! Peddle down... Going good... Going good... And then she starts slowing down and you can feel your pants getting dirty from hooking your own chain lol. The old burb does way better than it did stock but my 78 full time 4x4 ford goes right by it no problem...

94' GMC MEGABURB

ik exactly how that goes lol

megaburb

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's kinda a mixed bag. I bought the burb for cheap so I have no cares about giving it the old “ grinder " lift. Plus ya it was starting to bubble and I'd like to do a SAS and run 40's.

94' GMC MEGABURB

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
That's kinda a mixed bag. I bought the burb for cheap so I have no cares about giving it the old “ grinder " lift. Plus ya it was starting to bubble and I'd like to do a SAS and run 40's.

94' GMC MEGABURB

Ill do the same if i ever have a strictly mud truck