New from Indiana

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My names Kyle, I'm from perrysville Indiana.
I have a 1996 centurion k1500 crew cab (currently being rebuilt) and a variety of other vehicles.
I've had 4 of the 88-98 Chevys, out of the 30-some other vehicles I've had most of them are in my top 5 favorites. I will start a build thread on my centurion here soon, going to be looking for some opinions on it.

96-1500-crew

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ile have more tomorrow, only have Internet on my iphone and it doesn't seem to play well with the photo upload screen on the site. There is one on my signature now. I just bought the truck back after almost 3 years of looking for it, it was a 8.5-9 out of 10 when I sold it, now it's a 5 :( lol

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
Ile have more tomorrow, only have Internet on my iphone and it doesn't seem to play well with the photo upload screen on the site. There is one on my signature now. I just bought the truck back after almost 3 years of looking for it, it was a 8.5-9 out of 10 when I sold it, now it's a 5 :( lol

that sucks. and use photobucket. make an account, snap a pic, upload to pb and copy the image code in the reply box :waytogo: