New from DFW

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cwlroch

Reaction score
Hey everyone I'm from DFW. I recently bought my first GMT400. It's a '94 ECSB, that I purchased from a family friend who has owned it since 94. It's got a GMPP Vortec Crate engine with probably around 10k miles on it. Most of the other parts have around the same mileage. It has an Edelbrock multipoint fuel injection, Jakob's ignition and coil. Borla headers and a Borla muffler. Hypertech chip with rev limiter and speed limiter removed. Hotchkis front and rear away bars. Bell tech 2/4 drop. It also has a T-56 conversion as well with a Hurst shifter. 4.11 gears with a locker. And Boyd Coddington 17x9 wheels. I'm sure I am forgetting a lot of stuff. All of these mods were done around 99-01 so at the time it was a pretty state of the art rig. He built it and a couple of years later lost interest, let it sit for the last 6-7 years. I've been doing what I can to get it back to its true glory. It's not 100% but its getting better every day. Needs paint and a couple of minor body details. Here is a pic of it when I picked it up about 2 months ago. I'll get more soon!

You must be registered for see images attach