New Exhaust video

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JRHernandez88

Reaction score
What kind of exhaust is it. It sounds pretty good from what I can hear how about some sound on WOT.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Specs? sounds like maybe glasspacks but better than they usually sound

smokemgood

Reaction score
From the cat to the muffler which is a flow master super 10 it is 3inch single in and dual 2.5 out to 3inch tips at 45s. Sound on WOT?

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
WOT=Wide Open Throttle........pretty much floored while driving. Open her up so we can hear what she'd sound like if you jumped down into passing gear. She sounds good man, she really does. Nice mellow sounding exhaust, if you get a noise ordinance ticket for that, the cop just doesn't like you. :crazy:

Also, ya might wanna get that exhaust leak fixed, for a while there, it sounded like an aeroplane.

:lol:

smokemgood

Reaction score
Yep still stock cat as far as I know I didn't have enough money to get it switched out to who knows how long its been on there. I definitely plan on putting on a highflow when I have some extra money.