New budniks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah i know that feeling...bad thing is i dont have very much patience either

Sent from my iphone while im sitting on the toilet

2DoorHoe

Reaction score
Love those wheels, those make your truck look amazing. A bit off topic, How do you like those tail lights? Any problems with leaking or fogging up? I have been looking for a new set of lights and I have seen yours on ebay a number of times making me curious how they looked and functioned.

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love those wheels, those make your truck look amazing. A bit off topic, How do you like those tail lights? Any problems with leaking or fogging up? I have been looking for a new set of lights and I have seen yours on ebay a number of times making me curious how they looked and functioned.

The tails have actually been perfect....no leaks and no fogging whatsoever.....for 100 bucks i have no complaints at all

KReePiN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cool man thanks....it still has a couple things that i would like to get done to it....whats up with you? Any project/upgrades going on right now?