Need your opinions.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
I would actually suggest ignoring his posts completely.

-Powered by KABOOM Mobile-

Well normally, I still hear people out. BUT the last thing we need is this site turning into another FSC. (No offense to those guys, just isn't the same kind of hospitality that we have here, for the most part).

Last edited:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score

Then no offense, dude, but why make those kinds of assumptions about people just because of their language? Granted, there are assh0les out there, but there are still people out there that are just trying to get rid of faulty vehicles, and just so happen to speak both languages. Nowadays, you pretty much have to speak Spanish, as it is becoming more and more a bilingual country.

Tempted

Banned
Reaction score
Because of how much experience I have with ads exactly like that. I speak Spanish(very broken) and know that 9 times out of 10 when I contact an ad like that I will get an answer similar to "I had the title and lost it before I could register it" or "I didn't register it because it doesn't run" or something to that extent. My suggestion is to cover your bases, and based on that ad I see something that will likely be an issue.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Because of how much experience I have with ads exactly like that. I speak Spanish(very broken) and know that 9 times out of 10 when I contact an ad like that I will get an answer similar to "I had the title and lost it before I could register it" or "I didn't register it because it doesn't run" or something to that extent. My suggestion is to cover your bases, and based on that ad I see something that will likely be an issue.

In that case, all you had to say was "make sure they have the title". Done.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

You must spend so much time on Craigslist when you're delivering bouncy houses to birthday parties.