Need some opinons...Towing mirrors or not? paint grille black or color match?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lifted96Chevy

Reaction score
Hi, I'm new to this and starting to add some more stuff to my truck. Got a lifted 96 Chevy and wantin to do a few more mods to it, was thinking about towing mirrors but not sure how they would look. Any suggestions?
You must be registered for see images attach

Lifted96Chevy

Reaction score
not quite sure why the first picture turned, but oh well. thats the one you can tell from. also thinking about getting some hid and painting corner lights black and having smoked led running lights

chevyman0191

OBS till I die
Reaction score
tows would look awesome on this truck. The painted grills have grown on me and with the color of the truck it would also look good black imo.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
ebay has a se specific for these trucks and they would look awesome on yours heres mine couldnt be more happy its a yukon i know but you get the idea
You must be registered for see images attach

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
they are electric however the female and male connections dont match so im going to splice into them this weekend and see what i can work out