Need some clarity with the 3" body lift

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ShadowRejects

I drank the Kingpin koolaid
Reaction score
Im installing my 3" body lift and i need some clarity on what to do with the automatic transmission linkage? Im so lost right now :pokeowned: it says to pull the slack from the bottom of the floor board, I dont see how that accomplishes anything. I have a 3" PA body lift

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
It means pull some slack out of the floor board so it'll reach the trans after you pick your body up.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Just get under the truck and pull on it it'll come free and give you plenty of slack

badazzbulldog

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
94 should be a linkage rod under the hood on the column should be an arm with the shift rod loosen the bolt at the trans end that the rod goes thru it will slide as you lift the body

98_k1500

strange noises are normal
Reaction score
94 should be a linkage rod under the hood on the column should be an arm with the shift rod loosen the bolt at the trans end that the rod goes thru it will slide as you lift the body

Somehow i missed that, I thought his was a vortec truck. SORRY!!!! Yea, you will have to adjust the linkage on the 94.