need paint suggestions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2tone95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
no more 2tone for me! lol im going either with a blue or red kinda want like a light blue but not very light i dont like the blue they used on these trucks the oem baby blueish yuckk.

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
My vote- House of Kolor Kobalt Blue. At least something similar to that. It's not a dark blue, but it's deep, perfect blue IMO.

EDIT-Remembered seeing this blue, had to find it. It's in the "Painting your GMC Logo" thread stickied in this section. Combine this color with some dark blue and white old school pinstripes and tribal design type stuff on the tailgate..... :drool:
I did it the hard way, I taped it. But I also painted the rest of the grill too. I had the older flatter GMC grill before.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
My vote- House of Kolor Kobalt Blue. At least something similar to that. It's not a dark blue, but it's deep, perfect blue IMO.

EDIT-Remembered seeing this blue, had to find it. It's in the "Painting your GMC Logo" thread stickied in this section. Combine this color with some dark blue and white old school pinstripes and tribal design type stuff on the tailgate..... :drool:

That's an awesome blue color!