Need opinions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
i di d a good long search and i havent found any substantial pros and cons for procomp lifts, the lift guide was very vague in describing it too. anyways im thinking about selling my 88 k1500 and/or trading/selling it for what seems like a 96 or newer k1500 suburban, the lift said procomp on it when i looked so im just looking for some info on it, it also has double hoop front springs but the truck is literally spotless which compared to my current truck would be a great relief

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
My friends 97 ecsb has a procomp 6" on it and I was actually checkin it out a couple days ago and it looks like a decent lift but it looks like its cranked quite abit to reach the 6" of lift

TylerZ281500

Yukon Ridin High
Reaction score
the suburban i was looking at was very level, not sure if it was cranked or not, i will have to look, im gonna call the number on it tomorrow and go from there, i have to sell my truck first though. the truck itself wont be used for anything more than a dd, with occasional off road stuff, so its not like ill be beating the hell out of it