need injector wiring diagram

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Hello,I am new here but i am racking my brain with this truck.i just got it that day so it had allot of stuff that i wasn't aware of yet,It had i nick in the driver side injector plug wire(white) i had it running and i pulled the air pan off and started pulling the tbi riser off and i believe that wire may have shorted on it,but the truck died and i didnt think anything of it but i went to start it and it wouldn't fire,well i determined that the injectors aren't spraying,it blew the INJ A=B fuse and i replaced it and still nothing,replaced the tbi with one that is for sure working and has working injectors,replaced the fuel return line(i messed it up taking the tbi off) and the fuel filter is new and the fuel pump is working and sending fuel up to the throttle body,with enough pressure to send it in to the tbi,swapped computers and still no spray out of the injectors. So about the only place i can think to turn is just rewiring the injectors or tracing the wires but i have not found any wiring diagrams that have really laid out anything useful for this situation. I have poured gas into the throttle body manually and it runs so i know im getting spark at least to the plugs which kinda pionts me to the ignition module or pick up coil possibly. I have also heard there is a injector fuse somewhere in the distributor somewhere but i have no clue where to look for that.If anyone could tell me if that is true or not that would be much obliged :D
this might be a simple problem that i could be over looking but its really puzzling me,but im just starting out with working on my vehicles (im only a teenager lol) thanks in advance yall

IOWNJUNK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ignition control module causes me the most headache on any tbi motor. Its under the distributor cap and has 2 plugs on it, remove 2 screws and unplug the plugs and take it to be tested at any auto parts store.

If it tests good then you may have a pinched wire somewhere, or a bad ground.

Reaction score
Well I just replaced the ignition control module(not sure if it's a better one or not though) and it's still not wanting to spray fuel,I've traced the wires from the injector plugs all the way through the cab back out the coil and everything looks good,replaced the tbi with good injectors and replace icm,swapped ECMs and still nothing. And the injectors have power to them and fuel going up and going back down the return line with no air in the system. Are both the wires at the injector plugs supposed to be hot?