Need help!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

codsta8

Reaction score
Recent put New torsion keys on my 97 k1500... when u went on test drive couldn't help it in the road hardly . .. took off tire and noticed the upper a arm was bottom out . I tried jacking it up from lower and my whole truck was lifting up and grease was coming out of upper ball joint, I also noticed that since control arm will bit raise up it is toed out at bottom bad ... almost has rotor sitting at a slant . Any help and advice will b greatly appreciated

Tech-GeeK1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Indeed, it sounds like the torsion bars are cranked to the maximum. Back them off several turns, you'll want your CV shafts being as close to level as possible. :)

codsta8

Reaction score
I've let them down alof on each side still no change

codsta8

Reaction score
I let them down till the key wax almost touching the bracket and my upper a arm is still sitting on stop

Crash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take the keys out and put the stock one back in, then crank it up to a height that will still ride good enough for you but will still align.