Need help making decisions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ehhhh, I saw them in the other thread. Im not that fond of them. I think I'll just weld in the hitch I have and call it good for now. I'll still have to figure everything else out though.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the only problem with throwing the winch out with no protection is you will break the winch if u accidently hit something like a tree goin through the wood and not making a corner or you could ****** your front end in a wreck if that thing came loose. it would be a bomb shell if it went flying in a wreck

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i was originally going to leave it on the hitch mount and keep it in my tool box. But Id need to get a deeper tool box

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
maybe make a hitch reciever to go into your tool box like in the outside that u could put the hitch into and it will hold the winch while you are in the woods. sorry, i got to much time to think about this and a crazy imagintation