Need help finding an interior panel

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kennyo1

Reaction score
I am in need of the plastic panel that is at the rear of the headliner on a 1996 Chevy Cheyenne extended cab. I searched on line but I a not sure what the correct name is for this panel. Are there any available anywhere? I also searched Ebay but had no luck. Since I am a first time poster, I attached a pic of my 96.
You must be registered for see images attach

east302

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’ve not found anyone that sells a new/reproduction of it if that’s what you’re looking for.

It’d be nice is someone did, though.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a maroon one its not cracked from someone running screws through it like yours.

But i think some of the clips where broke

Gearhead1

Reaction score
That trim piece is the same 1988 through end of the run, however if you want the color to match exactly it should be 1995 or later. The 1994 and earlier grey is a shade lighter.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
I don't believe it is. The reg cab version has the dome light in it.
You're right! DoH!
They are dimensionally the same though. Same clips & the side panels attach to it in the same manner.
I'd run that panel with the dome light in addition to the original excab O/H light.
...with festoon LEDs. (No EP-29 flasher unit NOR resistors required! :D)
No such thing as too much light.

ahill003

Reaction score
Did you find a source for this? I need the same panel in my 93 single cab. We have had a casualty while replacing the speakers.

fancyTBI

Some of my trucks run and drive
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The OBS I-Pull U-Pay Facebook group has tons of interior parts. Les Baller and SquareBodyMike are good sellers to deal with. I’ve bought stuff from Mike but Les comes highly recommended. I just saw one like what you’re looking for the other day.