Need correct PSI reading at fuel pressure rail.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
did you already buy the new ignition control module?

Yup, bought it and installed now the truck is running smoothly....
Did some testing and using an LED 12V figured out what was wrong.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
oh cool, glad you found what it was

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I agree, I always have a DMM with me most of the time....I even have a simple handheld oscilloscope with me sometimes...and a code reader....

when I stop and help someone having car troubles on the roadside, people look at me strange when I tell them 'hold on, let me get my oscilloscope and scanner' like they're normal things for people to just have with them....hehe

its even funnier to watch car salesmen get nervous when you start pulling codes and checking sensor signals and stuff....

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I agree, I always have a DMM with me most of the time....I even have a simple handheld oscilloscope with me sometimes...and a code reader....

when I stop and help someone having car troubles on the roadside, people look at me strange when I tell them 'hold on, let me get my oscilloscope and scanner' like they're normal things for people to just have with them....hehe

its even funnier to watch car salesmen get nervous when you start pulling codes and checking sensor signals and stuff....

Nice, but I have to say having an Oscope handy is different...lol, but it is nice to help others out..

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Heh yeah, its just a mini handheld one, I use it at work sometimes