Need advice on wheels/tires for my 2dr 2wd dropped 2/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hey guys, havn't posted in awhile, but I need to buy new wheels and tires within the next two weeks. Need some help deciding.

I am questioning 20s or 22s on my 2wd 2dr Hoe, what do you guys think. My hoe is dropped 2/2 i think it was done before i got ahold of it and i can only find the 2 inch hangers in the back. I put 2" drop spindles on and am thinking of dropping it 1 more inch in the front and leveled in the back.

Anyway i like the wide tire look in the back but don't want to have any issues rubbing front or back.
What do you guys suggest wheel size, offsets, tire size, etc? Do you have any pics to post to show what you are running?

Thanks for the help

daddy_dandy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Randall, where you been homie? A/C repair + 100+ temps = one busy dude

I'm no help here because I'm going to say GMT900 20s and call it a day. Man those Texas Edition rims are sexy...

JB11

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Randall, where you been homie? A/C repair + 100+ temps = one busy dude

I'm no help here because I'm going to say GMT900 20s and call it a day. Man those Texas Edition rims are sexy...

If his is a 99 2wd its 5 lugs and the GMT900 wheels are all 6 lugs

I just bought some 265/50/20's yokohama parada for the front on 20x8.5 KMC Novas and 295/45/20 on 20x10 for the back. However mines only 2/4. The tires measure 30.5" off the tahoe.

1990GMCSIERRA

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can get adapters,i just dont know how well id trust em
but id agree with the gmt900 20's
i like 5 or 6 spoke designed wheels on these body styles

RSTahoe99

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Andrew----been busy as hell, still need to set my dizzy right BTW, oh and mine are 5 lug

JB11---nice set up i think that is more like what im talking about i saw your thread on another forum too. What was your backspacing offset?

1990GMC--what size are your rims and tires and offsets?

Thanks for the input fellas