Narrowing front end???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Really starting to take interest in getting my track width narrowed. I gotta buddy who is going to be ma making me a set of arms. Plan is to move the wheels about a 1/2 in forward to give a lil firewall clearance. Also goin to have him shorten them about 3/4 on each side. . What's the most u can narrow the track width on these and is there another way to do it as we'll?

Reaction score
Josh's burb has an Impala front suspension.. it dont camber period.. Shortaning your arms will lessen your turn ability by bringing the wheels closer to the frame limiting clearance turning.. Ive heard some people just remount their arms closer to the motor for fender clearance so they didnt have to shorten the arms.. Just some thoughts. Hope you come up with a solution bro!

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Have you looked into a set of MMW control arms? I know they push the wheels forward and I thought I heard someone say they they also push the wheels in.

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Dev I was surprised how much the wheels tucked in towards the frame when I lowered it the first time after installing the MMW budget arms. It would be a lot less work just to do arms instead.
You must be registered for see images attach

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
I was going to do mmw arms but decided to have my buddy make a set since nobody else will have them. He is plenty talented enough that a set of arms won't be anything for him. I guess I'll stick with 1/2 in forward and a half in narrower on each side. I think if I narrow anymore ill have to run jeebus joints

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Some of my buddies work