My Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
1998 K1500 fully loaded

5.7L|4L60e|NP243|14 Bolt SF 3.73
-237,*** miles
-Motor has 150,000k
-Tan leather interior in great shape
-Transmission rebuilt 3k miles ago with 12 month/12,000 mile warranty from local highly reputable shop
-Dual head unit, iPod compatible
-Flowmaster dual exhaust

$4750 and I'm pretty firm on the price

This truck will be pick up only, no shipping. It's a clean truck with lots of potential, runs great and has been well taken care of it was owned by my dad since he bought it in '99 then I started driving it in '08. Oil changed with full synthetic every 2k miles while in my ownership and regular maintenance has never been skimped on or missed.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
04-07 GM 1/2 ton 4x4 with leather interior and 5.3L, I'll know the truck when I see it, could be anything from a RCSB to a CC

I'll pick me up another OBS later down the road as a project truck

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
NOOOOO!!!!!!!!! YOU CANT DO IT!!!

anyway...good luck with the sale...if i had the money i would snatch it up....i always wanted a red obs and yours is just right

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Good deal imo.

Just wondering you never said anything about the engine, didnt you get a replacement if so how many miles on that one?

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Good deal imo.

Just wondering you never said anything about the engine, didnt you get a replacement if so how many miles on that one?

Yeah, i forgot about it, I'll go back and edit it. I had the intake gasket dick me over with the old one, this one has about 150k

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale Butch, quick question what happened to my sig???

My photobucket account exceeded its bandwidth, and since it was hosted through it thats what shows up, my current sig is off of someone elses account, I'll pm you with a new code for yours tomorrow