My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Well I got pretty stuck this week in a nasty little hole, listening to my drunk friend.He advised me that a truck with only 33in tires made it through prior to me getting there. well they didn't tell me the truck was on boggers. Yeah his ruts were huge and of course I axled out. 2 trucks got stuck trying to get me out. My buddy had to come from his house with his z71 to pull me out and it took him 7 hard tries to yank me out. Not to mention I was sinking lol.Yea it sucked the whole family was with me in the truck and it was pouring rain out. THe wife was pissed, but we were still having a good time.
You must be registered for see images attach

Wife and kids washing the truck after. Yea the sun came out

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Oh yea now I am looking to get some 38in boggers for the truck here soon. now they can get stuck behind me. Also decided on a 454 swap here in the near future. This is going to get interesting.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Ah Florida. Home of some of the best swamp/mud pits!!!!

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Effin hooray, my A/C compressor took a crap this morning!! It sounds like a giant glass marble bouncing around inside of it. And its going to be hot as hell today yay!

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Effin hooray, my A/C compressor took a crap this morning!! It sounds like a giant glass marble bouncing around inside of it. And its going to be hot as hell today yay!

Figures. **** never happens at a good time. If the heat starts getting to you, think about this: It will be high 60's to low 70's and raining here in Michigan today!!!!!

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Well I got rims and tires for the tahoe, yesterday 15x12 Mickey Thompson Classic II and 40x17-R20 Ground Hawgs, traded my twenty inch wheels for them. They fit perfect. But while crusing today to the local mudhole my idler arm,outer tire rods and driver side wheel bearing all decided to say bye bye. Looks like a long day tomorrow.

thefuzz51

Reaction score

This is the result from the broken wheel bearing. That sucked the only thing holding on the wheel was the nut for the axle.