My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Yea the black hole is an awesome spot, but not for the faint hearted, it will swallow trucks lol. Right now its flooded so the small trucks can not play. I could barely get in it.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Real nice truck. Sounds like every other typical rich kid I went to high school with :nono: anyway, that looks fun. That area is real neat. The idle issue could be your TPS just an idea. I would say def stick with the 20's for looks their a million times better, but I can understand wanting to go back down to 16 for wheeling.

thefuzz51

Reaction score
Lol get it fixed ASAP!

Lol Working on it, trying to get around the wife. She not letting me spending anymore loot on the hoe right now. The stipulation of me getting the hoe was she gets a 1998 durango 4x4. We found one with a 5inch lift on 35s, just waiting for the owner to meet up with us.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
nice tahoe, and its from an awesome area, we have vactioned down there a few times, didnt realize there would be thatgood of a muddin spot

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
LOL no disrespect but I'm in nooo rush to get married. Everything I do to my truck each week I always think how it would be having a wife shaking the ol finger!!

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Lol Working on it, trying to get around the wife. She not letting me spending anymore loot on the hoe right now. The stipulation of me getting the hoe was she gets a 1998 durango 4x4. We found one with a 5inch lift on 35s, just waiting for the owner to meet up with us.

Well...tell her she can't get the durango till the tahoe is in good order LOL!