My Tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
lucky *******.

I worked my ass off for the $219.69 it cost me lol, and the only way I'm going to have time to do it, is when I'm on Christmas break from work. It should be a hoot though, I need to return my 2 craftsmen 3/8th drives for new ones, I broke both of them trying to take U-bolts off.

Ryan

Reaction score
the 3 inch body lift only cost you $219? will it look good if thats all you have with no suspension lift? and will it look weird if i have 265/75's under it?

Greg

Über Mod
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I worked my ass off for the $219.69 it cost me lol, and the only way I'm going to have time to do it, is when I'm on Christmas break from work. It should be a hoot though, I need to return my 2 craftsmen 3/8th drives for new ones, I broke both of them trying to take U-bolts off.

ouch. i wish i could work my ass off. ******* economy is dryer than the queen of england's *** out here.

eck95z71

Hightech Redneck
Reaction score
the 3 inch body lift only cost you $219? will it look good if thats all you have with no suspension lift? and will it look weird if i have 265/75's under it?
It would look okay but 33's would be better..either leave it sittin stock until you can save up for the 3 inch or order a 2 inch from Summit and your 265's will look fine IMO

******* economy is dryer than the queen of england's *** out here.
Haha nicely put.:boobs:

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
It would look okay but 33's would be better..either leave it sittin stock until you can save up for the 3 inch or order a 2 inch from Summit and your 265's will look fine IMO

Haha nicely put.:boobs:

It already has a 2" leveling kit on it, a 3" with a 2" leveling kit on 265s is going to look weird, but if you look around, you see a lot of trucks with 6 inch lifts rocking tiny narrow tires for winter anyways, it's only going to take me a few weeks to buy my 35s.

http://www.treadwright.com/shopnow/product/tabid/61/productid/77/sename/31575r16-guard-dog-d.aspx

kon68

Reaction score
Newbie here I was wondering were did you buy those from?