My rig, then to now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcZ71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
clean tahoe, i see a lot of snow, do they not salt the roads up there?

i vote rcx and 35-37's.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good.

Honestly, do what you what to it. Everyone seems to do the same things to their trucks. Honestly if it were mine I'd keep the molding on the whole truck, I think it contrasts nice with the white.

I see what you mean and I sort of like the molding. Makes the trucks seem more OEM ish, goes with the OEM style clear corners and NBS wheels. It may come off in the future, but for now its stayings, I'd like as much protection against door dings in the dorm parking lot as possible.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
I say lift it, bigger/more aggressive tires, maybe some different wheels, I'm never much for stock wheels on anything except Muscle cars. If you life it, tow mirrors would look good, if you don't want tows, I think painting the OEM mirrors white would be cool. Keep the side molding, you don't wanna be like all of the molding haters on here. I agree though, definitely looks better without those horse hauler pinstripes and soccer mom/old guy running boards. Long live white!

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GriffisClnCo