My rig, then to now

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
bl tows cab lights 35s... oh wait thats mine haha but nice looking hoe man. love the nbs center console too. the more i see em makes me want to swap out my 60/40 bench for 2 buckets and a console

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had to do the console, I hated having cupholders right in front of my HVAC vents. It'll get lifted in the future, but if that were to happen, it would be SFA. Not the biggest fan of body lifts, and I see IFS lifts as pointless. Two mirrors are definitely in the plans, but for now I'm gonna paint the stockers and door handles while I'm at it white, as the stock black paint is getting faded. Right now, if I were to change wheels, I'd go for some NBS silverado 17" alloys, but I do like the ones I have. 285's are also on the list, but I currently dont have a job. I do appreciate all the comments and suggestions tho guys!

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong about the body moldings. I ORDERED factory original mouldings, from the stealership, & then waited two weeks for 'em, for my '97. Even put the wheelwell chrome trim ON!
No logo's though.

nickl011

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im tempted to put the fender trim back on, its been sitting in my basement since the runningboards were put on lol, just to cover the screw holes in the fender lip.