My new truck.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Small world... I work in Winchester and I grew up in Lexington. I see your living in Texas and I envy you I have always wanted to see Texas. Thanks for the advice on the wd40. Some idiot put the new camo duct tape all around the truck. It's hideous. I will be removing it as soon as I get the chance.

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Lighter fluid for a 'Zippo' style lighter works too. It's naptha. Won't hurt the paint. Don't smoke while using it!

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Small world... I work in Winchester and I grew up in Lexington. I see your living in Texas and I envy you I have always wanted to see Texas. Thanks for the advice on the wd40. Some idiot put the new camo duct tape all around the truck. It's hideous. I will be removing it as soon as I get the chance.

Don't. I would give my left nut to be out of this place and back in Kentucky! lol

I bought a 4wheeler someone covered the fenders in camo duct tape... Was a nasty, greasy mess to get off. But in the end it was a good thing. The fenders were like new underneath from never being scratched!

nickthehick78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Windex with ammonia will remove most sticky, gooey stuff. but it must have ammonia! the "safe for tinted windows" window cleaner does not have it in it. soak it and if you need to, use a credit card to LIGHTLY scrape with.

rubbing alcohol works good for cleaning stuff too.

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Don't. I would give my left nut to be out of this place and back in Kentucky! lol

I bought a 4wheeler someone covered the fenders in camo duct tape... Was a nasty, greasy mess to get off. But in the end it was a good thing. The fenders were like new underneath from never being scratched!

Sorry it took me so long to reply thanks again for the tips to get the Camo off. Right now I am going to leave it on until I get time to work on it. I got bigger fish to fry (like rebuilding my door pins and bushings).

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Windex with ammonia will remove most sticky, gooey stuff. but it must have ammonia! the "safe for tinted windows" window cleaner does not have it in it. soak it and if you need to, use a credit card to LIGHTLY scrape with.

rubbing alcohol works good for cleaning stuff too.

I had not thought about that but I will try the ammonia kind. Thanks

Country705

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Today, I went and had a set of tires put on to replace the 4 different size tires that was on my truck. I also had the oil changed and added some lucas to the oil.
You must be registered for see images attach