My LS swap in 2 dr 2 wd tahoe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That moment you realize what a huge mistake it would have been if it had sold. Stuck to my guns and didn't let her go.
Thankfully I'm in a position where I don't need the money, so i could say no to anything other than what I wanted.

Now to continue the modding.
Next is E-Fans already have them just need to get my harness done.

Now that she is running as she should and tuned properly, I need traction bars. I get a lot of axle wrap. Will be going to steel shop and picking up some round stock to build my own.
I ordered the Wilwood brake proportioning valve (part # 260-11179 )and stainless braided brake lines for the front and the single one for the back. If I have time this weekend ill install them.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Now that she is running as she should and tuned properly, I need traction bars. I get a lot of axle wrap. Will be going to steel shop and picking up some round stock to build my own.
I ordered the Wilwood brake proportioning valve (part # 260-11179 )and stainless braided brake lines for the front and the single one for the back. If I have time this weekend ill install them.

Square tube is easier... just saying because I'm lazy.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im doing a Cal tracs style set up. I installed a set of rigid traction bars on my F250 and the ride was rough. Not doing that again.
Ill order some heim joints and weld them up.

I decided to go with the 02 Suburban MC instead of the wilwood proportioning valve. I want to keep everything as stock as possible other than the engine of course!!

Whipped96

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I absolutely LOVE my Caltracs!
The NBS master cylinder is one of the best things I have done to my truck.

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did the MC and braided brake lines!!
Its a whole new truck no sponge feel at all. Nice and firm pedal, very please with the set up now.
Russell part #672340
Brake Line adapter BLF-26C

You must be registered for see images

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Whole truck is going to be NBS running gear before too much longer! lol

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Did my e fans today and added a 160 thermostat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

99kon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That was a remote IAT sensor that I used when this intake was on the TBSS. It's a common mod on them.
It's just plugging the hole now.