my lifted 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
Yea 98chev I got alot more with the mirrors, I'm almost off of work, I'll post up more when I get home

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
sweet i might have to break down and buy a suspension lift sometime and run 37s like yours...but i just spent almost 1k on my current wheels and tires

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
good lookin truck you got there! i love the look of the mirrors on that truck and i love the rear bumper too...i want one for my truck haha

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
Hahaa I'll build you one , I still have half a sheet of diamond plate. It would be a fortune to ship though

Lftd98z71

Reaction score
Squeaky3 I hear you. Tires are OUTRAGOUSly expensive my tires brand new cost like 463 apiece that's crazy for some rubber

TLMduramax

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hahaa I'll build you one , I still have half a sheet of diamond plate. It would be a fortune to ship though

haha how big of tubing did you use? and what diamond plate? i would guess just regular steel diamond? that stuff was hard to find around here i thought, post some more pics and details if you dont mind....i might just do this for the dmax since i know where theres and extra bumper for it layin so i could steel the mounting brackets off of it haha