My k2500

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

94_2500

Reaction score
Im new here and just got my first truck a couple months ago so i thought i would put up some pictures of the progress so far. Its a 1994 gmc 2500 it was an old school maintenance truck and has 100k miles on it.

How i got it
You must be registered for see images attach

then i put a farm jack in the bed because i got stuck and didnt like having to get pulled out

Then i spent a couple weeks sanding and decided it was enough and painted it with flat black primer and sealer one day so im just driving it like this now.

then i took the ugly plow mount off put a new bunper without rust holes through it and applied a nice protective coating of some good maine mud

im working on headache rack for it right now
sorry for the crappy small phone pictures ill try to find a real camera next time

Last edited:

94_2500

Reaction score
Thank you im just kinda going with it as i get money. I want to put a body lift on it but every time i save enough money for one i break somethin else. I snapped the front axle shaft last week and just fixed that. Im not sure how the body lift will look with those plow push plate things stickin out the bottom either.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The fact that you painted it yourself highly interests me because a buddy of mine and I are about to try and paint our trucks as well, except like a full on glossy black...Did you build that paint booth yourself? Looks legit.

94_2500

Reaction score
Im stil going to paint it a jet black eventually but im just putting it off because i dont mind how it looks now. Yes the paint booth is actually the tent that my dad and uncle and there friends go hunting in for a week i just had to make it a little taller its only some 2x4s plywood joints and strapping.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
did i see this truck on craigslist recently with a blown motor and tranny?