My Donk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
wasnt this truck on mautofied a couple of days ago?
yeah ive been debating on getting rid of it but im gonna keep it and build it more.

Its like a Tangerine im gonna get a pearl laid over it possibly to make it pop more. 6lug 14bolt SF is the rear axle.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
I knew it all along, just wanted him to admit it so that people don't call me a dick and say I am being mean on the internet.

KillYoSelf. admit it? woah axle size wrong end of the world. dont be that guy. this place is here to talk about trucks and get ideas thats it keep it about that.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
KillYoSelf. admit it? woah axle size wrong end of the world. dont be that guy. this place is here to talk about trucks and get ideas thats it keep it about that.

See this is what happens when people get told they are wrong about something.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
does warn still make the classic black bumpers for winch? also who makes good fitted seat covers in a grasslands camo?

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Marathon seat covers does awesome seat covers if you wanna spend the money for them. I am unsure of the bumper though.

GoonSquad

Reaction score
Thanks im actually going to order a set. The price isnt bad when you consider that its saving your original seats. Last night my huskyliners saved me so time to do the seats. im wanting to get my headliner redone also. does anyone know anything else cheap or free i can do?